I’ve been brainstorming about offering this for quite some time and decided that 2012 is the year I’m opening up online workshops for pet photography. These online workshops will be geared towards:
* Those just getting into the business of photography and want to pursue pet photography
* Those already in the business of photography but want to focus on pet photography
* Those that want to just take better photos of their dogs, friend’s pets, or shelter animals.
It will be hosted in a private forum exclusive to mentorees, there will be multiple lessons & topics covering the following:
* Everything you need to bring to a shoot – from gear to everything else.
* Defining & refining your style.
* The anatomy of an MP pet shoot – in detail from start to finish.
* Dealing with clients & owners.
…. & so much more.
Each lesson will include an assignment – where I’ll offer detailed feedback on your responses and other mentorees will be able to chime in and learn from each other as well.
Each mentorship will also include an in depth portfolio review and 2 30 minute skype sessions (or chat sessions, if you’d prefer!).
Interested? We’ll be taking on a very limited amount of people each month in order to focus on each mentoree starting in March. Click “Register” above to sign up for the interest list!